Date Updated: 27/04/2021
JustJobAlerts is committed to protecting your privacy. The Company knows that you care how information about you is used and appreciates your trust in it to do that carefully and sensibly. At times you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (name, email address etc.). By entering your details in the fields as requested you enable the Company to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, the Company will treat that information in accordance with this notice and policy. All service related email correspondence includes instructions on how to unsubscribe from the service to which you have subscribed. Our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive not to bombard you with information you do not want. The Company will act in accordance with current legislation.
The organisation storing your data is:AllTheTopBananas.com LTD
Northfields Industrial Estate
We will only register you to clients in your country.
By registering with JustJobAlerts you agree to the partner T&C's and Privacy Policies listed below:
- You can contact us using the information on our contact page.
- Your data is being processed with your consent in order to assist you in finding a job. We may use your data to send you emails containing jobs we think you may be interested in. We may also share your personal data with other jobs websites that we believe will have jobs that you may be interested in, but only with your permission.
- We also log activity on our website for the purposes of monitoring the reliability and performance of the services we offer.
- The personal data we store consists of your name, contact details and your job seeking preferences. You can see this information by logging into your profile.
- We rely on your consent to store your data, and we will store your data until you ask us to delete it.
- You have the right to be informed how your personal data is being processed. This privacy notice explains how your data is processed, but you can contact us via the contact details mentioned above with any questions.
- You have the right to access the personal data we hold for you. This can be achieved by logging into your profile or by contacting us via the contact details mentioned above.
- You have the right to request that we correct any errors in the data we hold about you. This can be achieved by logging into your profile or by contacting us via the contact details mentioned above.
- You have the right to request that we delete the data we hold for you. This can be achieved by logging into your profile or by contacting us via the contact details mentioned above.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if you believe that we have processed your data illegally or if you believe that the data we hold for you is inaccurate.
- You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold for you. On request we will provide this data in an open machine readable format.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. You can disable email alerts by logging into your profile or by contacting us via the contact details mentioned above.
- We use automated methods to process the information you have given us in order to send you jobs we think you may be interested in and also to decide which of our partners you may want to create an account with. You can opt out of this processing by logging into your profile and revoking your consent to email alerts and/or the distribution of your details.
- You can withdraw your consent to us processing your data at any time by logging into your account and asking us to delete your data or contacting us via the contact details mentioned above.
- If you have any concerns about the way we process your data please contact us and we will do our best to help you. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your data has been processed in a way you did not consent to.
- The provision of your personal data is not part of a statutory or contractual requirement of using our service. However, you will not benefit from all of our services if you do not provide it.